By: Zachary Lopez (ZachNews):
Source: Board Secretary Cheryl Sallis (Information and Agenda Packet):
Needles, California: An adjourned regular meeting of the Needles Board of the Public Utilities was held on Tuesday, March 1st, 2022 inside the Needles City Council Chambers.
*** Live Broadcast: Adjourned Regular Meeting: ***
*** Live Broadcast: Executive Session Meeting: ***
Live Broadcasts: Zachary Lopez (ZachNews Photojournalist):
If you want to know which member(s) were present or not present during Roll Call, what member(s) had a Conflict of Interest, who spoke during Public Appearance, what was in the Presentation(s) shown, who spoke during Public Comments on agenda item(s), what were the motions and what were the voting results on agenda item(s), and what was stated during Needles City Manager’s Report and Board Requests, you can view the entire, raw and unedited broadcasted live meeting at ZachNews on Facebook.
The following listed below is what was decided and voted on during the regular meeting of the Needles Board of the Public Utilities.
******* Needles Board of the Public Utilities Meeting: *******
***** Approval of the Agenda: *****
- Agenda Packet (PDF File Download): ub_030122 – agenda
- Motion: Approval of the Agenda with the Executive Session moved to the end of the meeting.
- Voting Results: Approved: Unanimously
***** Consent Calendar: *****
- Agenda Item 1: Minutes of regular meeting held February 1, 2022.
- Agenda Packet (PDF File Download): ub_030122-1 minutes of 020122
- Agenda Item 2: Authorize Simon Sewer Maintenance to complete three manhole geopolymer rehabilitations in the amount of $13,500 utilizing Wastewater Asset Replacement funds.
- Agenda Packet (PDF File Download): ub_030122-2 SimonSewer
- Motion (Consent Calendar): Approve the Consent Calendar; Agenda Items 1 and 2.
- Voting Results (Consent Calendar): Approved: Unanimously
Member Mike Schneider voted to abstain from Agenda Item 1, but voted “Yes” on Agenda Item 2.
***** Regular Items: *****
- Agenda Item 2(A): Discretionary: Report on the Power Purchase Cost Adjustment December 2021.
- Agenda Packet (PDF File Download): ub_030122-2a PCA
- Motion: N/A
- Voting Results: N/A
This agenda item being listed as an “Discretionary” item, no votes were conducted by members.
***** Reports: *****
- Agenda Item 3: Information Only: Alternative Energy Ad Hoc Committee update.
- Agenda Packet (PDF File Download): ub_030122-3 AdHocUpdate
- Agenda Item 4: Information Only: Well No. 16 tentative drilling schedule.
- Agenda Packet (PDF File Download): ub_030122-4 Well16
- Agenda Item 5: Information Only: Needles present perfected rights (PPR) report January 2022.
- Agenda Packet (PDF File Download): ub_030122-5 PPRReport
- Agenda Item 6: Information Only: Monthly activity report December 2021.
- Agenda Packet (PDF File Download): ub_030122-6 MonthlyActivityReport
- Agenda Item 7: Information Only: EUSI, LLC operational and support services relating to the wastewater treatment facility and collection system January 2022.
- Agenda Packet (PDF File Download): ub_030122-7 EUSIReport
***** Pending Matters: *****
(Not for discussion at this time)
- Agenda Item: Information Only: N/A
- Agenda Packet (PDF File Download): N/A
***** Executive Session: ******
- Agenda Item: Conference with legal counsel regarding potential initiation of litigation pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.9(d)(4). One potential case.
- Reportable Action?: No Reportable Action
***** More Information: *****
Please contact Cheryl Sallis, Secretary to the Board, either by phone at: 1 (760) 326-2113 Ext. 115 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org