News Update!!: Mohave Valley, AZ: Smoking out bees accidentally catching a shed and brush on fire along Laguna Road.

News Update!!: Mohave Valley, AZ: Smoking out bees accidentally catching a shed and brush on fire along Laguna Road.

Multiple fire departments responded to a shed and brush on fire located at 1585 Laguna Road, just east of Arizona State Route 95, in Mohave Valley, Arizona.

Smoke from calls to ZachNews of the smoke from the fire could be seen in the distance to the west of River Valley High School.

Mohave Valley Fire Department, Fort Mojave Mesa Fire Department, Bullhead City Fire Department, Golden Shores Fire Department and San Bernardino County Fire Department are all on scene.

According to the Mohave Valley Fire Department, the structure that caught on fire was a shed, not the residential structure, and the cause of the fire was smoking out bees, accidentally leading to the fire.

The person is already and was unharmed in the fire.

Laguna Road between Arizona State Route 95 and Cll Del Media is closed.

** Pictures from ZachNews: **

%d bloggers like this: