Breaking News!!: Mohave Valley, AZ: Fire was burning off Vanderslice Road.
The Mohave Valley Fire Department was on scene of a farm field fire between Courtright Road and Reservation Road off of Vanderslice Road in Mohave Valley, Arizona.
ZachNews was getting reports of something burning from across the Colorado River, with the smoke can be smelled in Needles, California.
This picture from the Mohave Valley Fire Department showed what was burning.
According to the Mohave Valley Fire Department, the fire started at around 4:00 p.m. MST on Tuesday, July 23rd, 2019, and was caused by a piece of farm equipment that sparked and started the fire.
The fire has been contained and turn back over to the farmer at this time.
** Picture from the Mohave Valley Fire Department: **