Breaking News!!: Fort Mohave, AZ: Fire reported at the Subway inside Walmart.

Breaking News!!: Fort Mohave, AZ: Fire reported at the Subway inside Walmart.

ZachNews has learned that a fire occurred at the Subway inside Walmart in Fort Mohave, Arizona.

ZachNews received this picture from Jared Johnston of fire department crews outside the Walmart as people evacuated the store.

Reports that the fire happened to the bread oven.

Firefighters put out the fire which was contained to the oven area.

The fire did not damage the Walmart store and people are being allowed back into the store.

More information is still coming into ZachNews.

%d bloggers like this: