Live News Update!!: Downtown Needles, CA: Firefighters responded to the Jack In The Box restaurant to reports of smoke and electrical burning smell.

Live News Update!!: Downtown Needles, CA: Firefighters responded to the Jack In The Box restaurant to reports of smoke and electrical burning smell.

Firefighters from San Bernardino County Fire Department Station 32 responded to the Jack In The Box restaurant, located on the 200 block of J Street, in Downtown Needles, California to what employees are saying was smoke and electrical burning smell inside.

The incident occurred before 5:50am PT on Sunday, February 18th, 2018.

Mohave Valley Fire Department were called to assist firefighters on what was initially called a “structure fire at the Jack In The Box”, but have since been called off.

The Jack In The Box restaurant is back open for business.

%d bloggers like this: