Breaking News!!: Downtown Needles, CA: Firefighters responded to the Jack In The Box fast food restaurant to reports of smoke and electrical burning smell.

Breaking News!!: Downtown Needles, CA: Firefighters responded to the Jack In The Box fast food restaurant to reports of smoke and electrical burning smell.

Firefighters from San Bernardino County Fire Department Station 32 responded to reports of smoke and electrical burning smell inside the Jack In The Box fast food restaurant, located on the 200 block of J Street, in Downtown Needles, California.

The incident occurred before 5:50am PT on Sunday, February 18th, 2018.

Firefighters from San Bernardino County Fire Department Station 32 arrived to the Jack In The Box fast food restaurant and Mohave Valley Fire Department was called to assist on a “structure fire at the Jack In The Box”.

ZachNews Photojournalist Zachary A. Lopez arrived to the Jack In The Box fast food restaurant to find firefighters inside the dining area and walking to the kitchen area.

No visible smoke or flames on the outside the Jack In The Box fast food restaurant.

Employees with Jack In The Box fast food restaurant tell ZachNews that there was a smell of something electrical burning and smoke coming from a vent area on the ceiling area of the dining area.

After checking out the Jack In The Box fast food restaurant, firefighters from San Bernardino County Fire Department Station 32 left the scene and assistance from Mohave Valley Fire Department was called off.

Employees at the Jack In The Box fast food restaurant also tell ZachNews that they are airing out the dining area and that they are open for business.

** Pictures from ZachNews: **

%d bloggers like this: