Mohave Valley, AZ: Fire department crews responded to a reported bush fire on Lead Lane.

Bush Fire - Thursday, May 26th, 2016

Mohave Valley, AZ: Fire department crews responded to a reported bush fire on Lead Lane.

According to the Mohave Valley Fire Department, fire department crews responded to a reported bush fire in the 1600 block of Lead Lane in Mohave Valley, Arizona on Thursday, May 26th, 2016.

Mohave Valley Fire Department, Fort Mojave Mesa Fire Department, Arizona State Fire Department, and San Bernardino County Fire Department rushed to the reported brush fire.

Fire department crews arrived to find a small bush fire burning around a mobile and a garage and residents putting water on the small bush fire.

Fire department crews were able to stop the bush fire before any structures were lost.

According to the Mohave Valley Fire Department, there was some minor damage to the mobile home.

There were no injuries reported in this bush fire.

According to the Mohave Valley Fire Department, the cause of the bush fire is human caused accidental; a contractor working in the area hit a power drop with his tractor while cleaning a lot.

In just a week, fire department crews have been hard at work and quick response to several and unrelated fires around the Mohave Valley, Arizona area, including the Gordon Fire that started a week ago.

The public should always have an emergency plan in case of a fire and always report suspicious, accidental, or weather related fires to 911 immediately.

The community thanks all of the fire department crews and emergency personnel for their hard work in battling the recent fires around the Mohave Valley, Arizona area and for protecting both lives and properties.

%d bloggers like this: