Needles, CA: Community yard sales, farmers market, middle school softball tournament, and Christian band this weekend.
If you are in the Needles, California area this Saturday, there will be lots to do and here are a few of the events happening this weekend in Needles, California:
– The 14th Annual Community Yard Sale is being held at Verde Shores off of River Road just west of Jack Smith Park and east of River Edge Golf Course in Needles, California. The 14th Annual Community Yard Sale begins at 7:00am PT on Saturday, April 5th, 2014. Many items for sale including clothes, shoes, washers, stoves, boats, metal desks, bar stools, table sets, and so much more.
– Farmers Market at Santa Fe Park on Front Street between F Street and G Street in Downtown Needles, California. The Farmers Market beings at 9:00am PT on Saturday, April 5th, 2014.
– A Middle School Softball Tournament will be held at the 3 softball fields along J Street just east of Bailey Avenue and south of Interstate 40 in Needles, California. Middle School Softball Tournament teams from Middle schools around the Colorado River Tri-State area will be playing in the Middle School Softball Tournament. The Middle School Softball Tournament begins at 9:00am PT on Saturday, April 5th, 2014.
– Yard Sale at the Big Green House at the intersection of Needles Highway and North K Street in Needles, California. The Yard Sale begins at 9:00am PT on Saturday, April 5th, 2014.
– Rummage Sale at St. Ann Catholic Church located at the intersection of D Street and Third Street in Downtown Needles, California. The Rummage Sale begins at 8:00am PT on Saturday, April 5th, 2014.
– Adam’s Road, a non-denominational Christian band, will be performing at Calvary Church of Needles located at 1800 J Street in Needles, California starting at 10:00am PT on Sunday, April 6th, 2014.