Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!!
Hope you are having a great morning.
Hope everybody remembered that on Sunday, March 9th, 2014, Daylight Saving Time begins so if your clock is at 2:00:00am, turned the clock forward an hour to 3:00:00am.
Daylight Saving Time is not observed by Hawaii and most of Arizona.
At this moment, please check your smoke detectors and change their batteries inside your smoke detectors.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Sunday: Mostly sunny, High 79*F. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
– Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, Low 53. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
– Monday: Mostly sunny, High 83. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
– Monday Night: Partly cloudy, Low 59*F. South southwest wind 6 to 14 mph becoming north northwest after 12:00am PT.
** More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: **
** Weather radar for the Colorado River Tri-State area including for the community of Needles, California is at the National Weather Service website address: **
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
Construction on the El Garces Train Depot has part of the intersection of Front Street and H Street closed as well as a full closure of Front Street between H Street at Front Street to Front Street at G Street.
** More traffic information and incidents are on the California Highway Patrol Traffic Incident Information Page website at: **