Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!!
Hope you are having a great morning.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Saturday: Sunny, High 80*F. Breezy, with a north wind 20 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
– Saturday Night: Clear, Low 52*F. North northwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
– Sunday Sunny, High 81*F. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
– Sunday Night Partly cloudy, Low 53*F. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
– Monday Partly sunny, High 83*F. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
– Monday Night Partly cloudy, Low 57*F.
** More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: **
** Weather radar for the Colorado River Tri-State area including for the community of Needles, California is at the National Weather Service website address: **
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
Construction on the El Garces Train Depot has part of the intersection of Front Street and H Street closed as well as a full closure of Front Street between H Street at Front Street to Front Street at G Street.
** More traffic information and incidents are on the California Highway Patrol Traffic Incident Information Page website at: **