Weather Alert!!: Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!!
Hope you are having a great morning.
**** From the National Weather Service: ****
– A Flood Warning is in effect by the National Weather Service until Saturday, March 1st, 2014 at 5:45am PT for southwestern San Bernardino County, California and western Riverside County, California.
** Source: National Weather Service: **
**** If you are driving and get to a flooded road, do not drive through the flooded road and turn around. If you are walking and get to a flooded road, do not drive through the flooded road and turn around. Stay away from flooded creeks, washes, channels, and flood control basins. Please be prepare to evacuate if need to and have emergency supplies and first aid kits ready to go with you. If you are told to evacuate from your home or business because of the risk of mudslides or flooding, evacuate and do not stay in the path of danger. ****
** Weather Radar of the Colorado River Tri-State area is at the following National Weather Service website address: **
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Saturday: A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10:00am PT. Mostly cloudy, High 68*F. South southwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
– Saturday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers before 10:00pm PT. Mostly cloudy, Low 49*F. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
– Sunday: Mostly sunny, High 70*F. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
– Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, Low 49*F. Calm wind.
– Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 75*F.
– Monday Night: Partly cloudy, Low 50*F.
** More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: **
** Weather radar for the Colorado River Tri-State area including for the community of Needles, California is at the National Weather Service website address: **
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
Construction on the El Garces Train Depot has part of the intersection of Front Street and H Street closed as well as a full closure of Front Street between H Street at Front Street to Front Street at G Street.
– Near Needles, California:
On and off construction along Interstate 40 west of Needles, California.
** This may be related to the following traffic report: **
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill, and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address:
** More traffic information and incidents are on the California Highway Patrol Traffic Incident Information Page website at: **