Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!!
Hope you are having a great morning.
Welcome visitors for the Route 66 Corridor Management Plan and National Scenic Byway Meeting being held tonight for the public on Thursday, February 27th, 2014 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm PT at the Needles High School Cafeteria located at 1600 Washington Street in Needles, California.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Thursday: Mostly sunny, High 80*F. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
– Thursday Night: Scattered showers after 4:00am PT. Partly cloudy, Low 54*F. West wind 7 to 10 mph becoming south after 12:00am PT. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
– Friday: Scattered showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 10:00am PT. High 73*F. East southeast wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
– Friday Night: Showers, mainly before 4:00am PT. Low 56*F. South southwest wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
** More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: **
** Weather radar for the Colorado River Tri-State area including for the community of Needles, California is at the National Weather Service website address: **
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
Construction on the El Garces Train Depot has part of the intersection of Front Street and H Street closed as well as a full closure of Front Street between H Street at Front Street to Front Street at G Street.
– Near Needles, California:
On and off construction along Interstate 40 west of Needles, California.
** This may be related to the following traffic report: **
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill, and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address:
** More traffic information and incidents are on the California Highway Patrol Traffic Incident Information Page website at: **