Traffic Alert!!: Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!!
Hope you are having a great morning.
ZachNews is continuing into the night and into the morning to collect more information regarding Wednesday’s Southwest Gas outage in Needles, California.
Stay tuned to ZachNews for continuing cover of the Southwest Gas outage in Needles, California.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Friday: Mostly sunny, High 78*F. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light north in the afternoon.
– Friday Night: Partly cloudy, Low 49*F. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
– Saturday: Mostly sunny, High 80*F. Calm wind.
– Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, Low 52*F. West northwest wind around 6 mph.
– Sunday Mostly sunny, High 81*F. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming south southeast in the morning.
– Sunday Night: Mostly clear, Low 53*F.
** More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: **
** Weather radar for the Colorado River Tri-State area including for the community of Needles, California is at the National Weather Service website address: **
** Traffic Alert!!: Needles, California Traffic: **
– Needles, California: – On Friday, February 21st, 2014, A Route 66 Parade will begin lining up at 3:00pm PT and begin driving along the historic and world famous Route 66 at 4:00pm PT as part of the 6th Annual Route 66 Hot Boat, Custom Car Show, and Golf Tournament being held on Friday, February 21st, 2014 to Saturday, February 22nd, 2014 in Needles, California.
Due to the Route 66 Parade, traffic along the Route 66 Parade route may be slowed down or stopped as the Route 66 Parade rolls by. National Old Trails Road may be closed temporary just for the line up for the event and streets around Santa Fe Park in Downtown Needles, California may also be closed for the barbecue dinner event.
Road closures are subject to change without notice and may be closed or reopen earlier or later depending on the organizers. Please plan ahead and if you are wanting to watch the Route 66 Parade along the route, please arrive early.
– Downtown Needles, California:
Construction on the El Garces Train Depot has part of the intersection of Front Street and H Street closed as well as a full closure of Front Street between H Street at Front Street to Front Street at G Street.
– Near Needles, California:
On and off construction along Interstate 40 west of Needles, California.
** This may be related to the following traffic report: **
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill, and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address:
** More traffic information and incidents are on the California Highway Patrol Traffic Incident Information Page website at: **