Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!!
Hope you are having a great morning.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Thursday: Mostly sunny, High 71*F. Breezy, with a north wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
– Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, Low 49*F. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west in the evening.
– Friday: Partly sunny, High 70*F. North wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
– Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, Low 51*F. North northwest wind around 11 mph.
** More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: **
** Weather radar for the Colorado River Tri-State area including for the community of Needles, California is at the National Weather Service website address: **
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
Construction on the El Garces Train Depot has part of the intersection of Front Street and H Street closed as well as a full closure of Front Street between H Street at Front Street to Front Street at G Street.
– Near Needles, California:
On and off construction along Interstate 40 west of Needles, California.
** This may be related to the following traffic report: **
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill, and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address:
** More traffic information and incidents are on the California Highway Patrol Traffic Incident Information Page website at: **