Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Evening Everybody!!
Hope you are has a great day.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, Low 47*F. West northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
– Thursday: Sunny, High 71*F. Breezy, with a north wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
– Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, Low 48*F. North northwest wind around 14 mph.
– Friday: Mostly sunny, High 70*F. North wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
– Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, Low 51*F. North northwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
** More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: **
** Weather radar for the Colorado River Tri-State area including for the community of Needles, California is at the National Weather Service website address: **
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
Construction on the El Garces Train Depot has part of the intersection of Front Street and H Street closed as well as a full closure of Front Street between H Street at Front Street to Front Street at G Street.
– Near Needles, California:
On and off construction along Interstate 40 west of Needles, California.
** This may be related to the following traffic report: **
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill, and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address:
** More traffic information and incidents are on the California Highway Patrol Traffic Incident Information Page website at: **