Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!!
Hope you are having a great morning.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Monday: Sunny, with a high near 68. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
– Monday Night: Clear, with a low around 45. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
– Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 69. Windy, with a north northeast wind 18 to 23 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph.
– Tuesday Night: Clear, with a low around 46. North wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
** More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: **
** Weather radar for the Colorado River Tri-State area including for the community of Needles, California is at the National Weather Service website address: **
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
Due to the removal of a large tanker under Santa Fe Park, drivers should be on alert for addition street closures or traffic restrictions near the intersection of Front Street and G Street. This removal of this large tanker from under Santa Fe Park may happen between Tuesday, June 25th, 2013 to Thursday, June 27th, 2013. As of Thursday, October, 3rd, 2013, H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, and G Street at Front Street remain closed.
– Near Needles, California:
On and off construction along Interstate 40 west of Needles, California.
** This may be related to the following traffic report: **
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill, and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address:
** More traffic information and incidents are on the California Highway Patrol Traffic Incident Information Page website at: **