Weather Alert!!: Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
Kwanzaa begin on Thursday, December 26th, 2013 and ends on Wednesday, January 1st, 2014.
**** Weather Alert!!: The National Weather Service has issued the following: ****
– Wind Advisory in effect from Sunday, December 29th, 2013 at 7:00am PT until Sunday, December 29th, 2013 at 7:00pm PT:
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Sunday: Sunny, High 62*F. Windy, with a north wind 23 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph.
– Sunday Night: Mostly clear, Low 42*F. North northwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
– Monday: Mostly sunny, High 64*F. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
– Monday Night: Partly cloudy, Low 41*F. North northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
** More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: **
** Weather radar for the Colorado River Tri-State area including for the community of Needles, California is at the National Weather Service website address: **
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
Due to the removal of a large tanker under Santa Fe Park, drivers should be on alert for addition street closures or traffic restrictions near the intersection of Front Street and G Street. This removal of this large tanker from under Santa Fe Park may happen between Tuesday, June 25th, 2013 to Thursday, June 27th, 2013. As of Thursday, October, 3rd, 2013, H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, and G Street at Front Street remain closed.
– Near Needles, California:
On and off construction along Interstate 40 west of Needles, California.
** This may be related to the following traffic report: **
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill, and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address:
** More traffic information and incidents are on the California Highway Patrol Traffic Incident Information Page website at: **