Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
**** Weather Alert!!: The National Weather Service has issued the following: ****
– Lake Wind Advisory is in effect from December 10th, 2013 at 9:00am PT until December 10th, 2013 at 5:00pm PT:
– Hazardous Weather Outlook:
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Tuesday: Sunny, High 52*F. Breezy, with a north wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 21 to 26 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
– Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, Low 35*F. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
– Wednesday: Sunny, High 56*F. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 21 to 26 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
– Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, Low 40*F. Breezy, with a north wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
** More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: **
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
Due to the removal of a large tanker under Santa Fe Park, drivers should be on alert for addition street closures or traffic restrictions near the intersection of Front Street and G Street. This removal of this large tanker from under Santa Fe Park may happen between Tuesday, June 25th, 2013 to Thursday, June 27th, 2013. As of Thursday, October, 3rd, 2013, H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, and G Street at Front Street remain closed.
– Near Needles, California:
On and off construction along Interstate 40 west of Needles, California.
** This may be related to the following traffic report: **
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill, and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address:
** More traffic information and incidents are on the California Highway Patrol Traffic Incident Information Page website at: **