Weather Alert!!: Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
**** Weather Alert!!: The National Weather Service has issued the following: ****
– Wind Advisory in effect from Monday, December 9th, 2013 at 9:00am PT until Monday, December 9th, 2013 at 6:00pm PT:
– Hazardous Weather Outlook:
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Monday: Sunny, High 45*F. Windy, with a north wind 13 to 23 mph increasing to 23 to 33 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 47 mph.
– Monday Night: Clear, Low 30*F. North wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
– Tuesday: Sunny, High 53*F. North wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
– Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, Low 36*F. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at:
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
Due to the removal of a large tanker under Santa Fe Park, drivers should be on alert for addition street closures or traffic restrictions near the intersection of Front Street and G Street. This removal of this large tanker from under Santa Fe Park may happen between Tuesday, June 25th, 2013 to Thursday, June 27th, 2013. As of Thursday, October, 3rd, 2013, H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, and G Street at Front Street remain closed.
– Near Needles, California:
On and off construction along Interstate 40 west of Needles, California.
** This may be related to the following traffic report: **
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill, and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address: