Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
I hope everybody had fun and liked the lighted parade and tree lighting ceremony held in Downtown Needles, California Saturday night.
Lighted parade and tree lighting ceremony held in Downtown Needles, California was part of the Ol’ St. Nick on Route 66 Annual Christmas Party and Lighted Parade event.
ZachNews will be working to upload the videos from the lighted parade and tree lighting ceremony to ZachNews on YouTube.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Sunday: Sunny, High 50*F. North wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
– Sunday Night: Mostly clear, Low 32*F. North northwest wind around 11 mph.
– Monday: Sunny, High 44*F. Windy, with a north wind 17 to 22 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph.
– Monday Night: Mostly clear, Low 30*F. North northwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at:
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
Due to the removal of a large tanker under Santa Fe Park, drivers should be on alert for addition street closures or traffic restrictions near the intersection of Front Street and G Street. This removal of this large tanker from under Santa Fe Park may happen between Tuesday, June 25th, 2013 to Thursday, June 27th, 2013. As of Thursday, October, 3rd, 2013, H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, and G Street at Front Street remain closed.
– Near Needles, California:
On and off construction along Interstate 40 west of Needles, California.
** This may be related to the following traffic report: **
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill, and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address: