Needles, CA: Members of the Needles City Council last Tuesday voted unanimously to approve all Consent Calendar Agenda Items.
Members of the Needles City Council last Tuesday voted on the Consent Calendar Agenda Items during the Needles City Council and Needles Public Utility Authority Meetings held on Tuesday, November 26th, 2013 at the Needles City Council Chambers in Needles, California.
Members of the Needles City Council voted unanimously to approve Agenda Item #5 through Agenda Item #11 on the Consent Calendar Agenda Items.
**** Here is a few of the agenda items being discuss or vote on includes the following: ****
** Consent Calendar Agenda Items: **
**** Consent Calendar: All matters listed on the Consent Calendar are considered to be routine and will be enacted by a motion in the form listed. The City of Needles Mayor or any members of the Needles City Council may pull an agenda item from the Consent Calendar for discussion. Prior to a Needles City Council action, a member of the public may address the members of the Needles City Council on the matter scheduled on the Consent Calendar. Their is a 3 minute time limit per person applies. The recommended action was to approve Agenda Items #5 to #11 on the Consent Calendar by affirmative roll call vote. ****
– Agenda Item #5: Approve the warrants register through Tuesday, November 26th, 2013 including payment of hospital bills for $3,098.00, Slovak, Baron, Empey; $4,237.50, Slovak, Baron, Empey; $5,654.00, CPSI and $0.40 (Forty Cent) to CPSI.
– Agenda Item #6: Approve the Minutes of Tuesday, October 22nd, 2013 and Tuesday, November 12th, 2013.
– Agenda Item #7: Authorize the Needles City Clerk to publish a public notice of vacancies on various Boards and Commissions due to expiration of terms as of Tuesday, December 31st, 2013.
– Agenda Item #8: Authorize staff to transfer balance of the Centennial Fund totaling $1,750.00 to the Needles Youth Development and Education Foundation (N.Y.D.E.F.).
– Agenda Item #9: Accept the bid from Leo-s A-C in the amount of $98,700.00 for Painting Improvements at the El Garces Renovation Project Phase II and authorize staff to issue a Notice of Award and Notice of Proceed.
– Agenda Item #10: Accept the bid from Leo-s A-C in the amount of $11,500.00 for Sealant and Caulking Improvements at the El Garces Renovation Project Phase II and authorize staff to issue a Notice of Award and Notice of Proceed.
– Agenda Item #11: Waive the reading and adopt Resolution No. 2013-47 authorizing the transfer of AT&T’s interest in a Lease Agreement and the Site to an AT&T Subsidiary and ultimately, to a subsidiary of Crown Castle International Corporation.
** Regular Agenda Items: **
– Agenda Item #12: Resolution No. 2013-48 authorizing the purchase of the property identified as Assessor’s Parcel No. 0186-106-26-0000 (712 West Broadway – Overland Motel) via Chapter 8 Tax Sale.
** You can watch the video of all the Needles Public Utility Authority Agenda Items at the following ZachNews on YouTube website address: **
For more information regarding the Needles City Council Meetings, please contact Dale Jones in the City Clerk’s Office at the City of Needles at: 1 (760) 326-2113 Ext. 345.