Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Friday: Sunny, High 80*F. South wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
– Friday Night: Mostly clear, Low 54*F. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
– Saturday: Sunny, High 73*F. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
– Saturday Night: Mostly clear, Low 52*F. South southeast wind 7 to 13 mph becoming east northeast after 12:00am PT.
– Sunday: Sunny, High 71*F. South southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
– Sunday Night: Mostly clear, Low 52*F.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at:
**** Needles, California Traffic: ****
– Downtown Needles, California:
Due to the removal of a large tanker under Santa Fe Park, drivers should be on alert for addition street closures or traffic restrictions near the intersection of Front Street and G Street. This removal of this large tanker from under Santa Fe Park may happen between Tuesday, June 25th, 2013 to Thursday, June 27th, 2013. As of Thursday, October, 3rd, 2013, H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, and G Street at Front Street remain closed.
– Near Needles, California:
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address: