Weather Alert!!: Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
**** Weather Alert!!: ****
** The National Weather Service has issued the the following: **
– Wind Advisory: In effect from Monday, October 28th, 2013 at 09:00am PT until Monday, October 28th, 2013 at 08:00pm PT.
– Hazardous Weather Outlook.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Monday: Areas of blowing dust after 11:00am PT. Mostly sunny, High 78*F. Windy, with a south southwest wind 7 to 17 mph increasing to 20 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 47 mph.
– Monday Night: Areas of blowing dust before 11:00pm PT. Partly cloudy, Low 52*F. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 19 to 24 mph becoming light after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
– Tuesday: Partly sunny, High 70*F. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
– Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, Low 50*F. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at:
**** Needles, California Traffic: ****
– Near Downtown Needles, California:
Road work on Front Street between Palm Way and the West Broadway Split.
– Downtown Needles, California:
Due to the removal of a large tanker under Santa Fe Park, drivers should be on alert for addition street closures or traffic restrictions near the intersection of Front Street and G Street. This removal of this large tanker from under Santa Fe Park may happen between Tuesday, June 25th, 2013 to Thursday, June 27th, 2013. As of Thursday, October, 3rd, 2013, H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, and G Street at Front Street remain closed.
– Near Needles, California:
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address: