Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Tuesday: Sunny, High 82*F. Breezy, with a north wind 13 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
– Tuesday Night: Clear, Low 59*F. North northwest wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
– Wednesday: Sunny, High 80*F. North wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
– Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, Low 58*F. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at:
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
Due to the removal of a large tanker under Santa Fe Park, drivers should be on alert for addition street closures or traffic restrictions near the intersection of Front Street and G Street. This removal of this large tanker from under Santa Fe Park may happen between Tuesday, June 25th, 2013 to Thursday, June 27th, 2013. As of Thursday, October, 3rd, 2013, H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, and G Street at Front Street remain closed.
– Near Needles, California:
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address: