Traffic Alert!!: Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Saturday: Sunny, High 83*F. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
– Saturday Night: Mostly clear, Low 60*F. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
– Sunday: Sunny, High 84*F. South southwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
– Sunday Night: Mostly clear, Low 60*F. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the evening.
– Monday: Sunny, High 81*F.
– Monday Night: Mostly clear, Low 60*F.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/
** Traffic Alert!!: Needles, California Traffic: **
– Needles, California:
The 6th Annual 2K4 ‘R’ Kids will be held on Saturday, October 12 , 2012 at Jack Smith Park in Needles, California.
– Downtown Needles, California:
Due to the removal of a large tanker under Santa Fe Park, drivers should be on alert for addition street closures or traffic restrictions near the intersection of Front Street and G Street. This removal of this large tanker from under Santa Fe Park may happen between Tuesday, June 25th, 2013 to Thursday, June 27th, 2013. As of Thursday, October, 3rd, 2013, H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, and G Street at Front Street remain closed.
– Near Needles, California:
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address: