Weather Alert!!: Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
**** Weather Alert!!: ****
** The National Weather Service has issued the the following: **
– Hazardous Weather Outlook.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Monday Night: Partly cloudy, Low 65*F. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light.
– Tuesday: Mostly sunny, High 90*F. Light and variable wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
– Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, Low 65*F. South wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
– Wednesday: Mostly sunny, High 78*F. South southwest wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
– Wednesday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11:00pm PT. Mostly cloudy, Low 59*F. Breezy, with a southwest wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
Due to the removal of a large tanker under Santa Fe Park, drivers should be on alert for addition street closures or traffic restrictions near the intersection of Front Street and G Street. This removal of this large tanker from under Santa Fe Park may happen between Tuesday, June 25th, 2013 to Thursday, June 27th, 2013. As of Thursday, October, 3rd, 2013, H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, and G Street at Front Street remain closed.
– Near Needles, California:
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address: