Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
**** Traffic Alert!!: See Needles, California Traffic: ****
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Friday: Mostly sunny and hot, High 109*F. South southeast wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
– Friday Night: Partly cloudy, Low 85*F. South wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
– Saturday: Mostly sunny and hot, High 110*F. South wind 5 to 11 mph.
– Saturday Night: Mostly clear, Low 87*F. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
– Sunday: Sunny and hot, High 110*F. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
– Sunday Night: Mostly clear, Low 87*F.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/
** Needles, California Traffic: **
**** Traffic Alert!!: Interstate 40 in Needles, California ****
ZachNews has received some reports of lane and ramp closures along Interstate 40 near the Needles Highway and River Road exit.
According to local businesses along Needles Highway near Interstate 40, this lane and ramp closures happened late Tuesday night.
So far, the information we are getting is this has to do with on going construction work along Interstate 40.
Be prepared for any delays or detours and use caution driving in the construction zone area.
– Downtown Needles, California:
The streets around the old El Garces Hotel remain closed even pass the reopening date of Monday, July 8th, 2013 on H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, G Street at Front Street, and westbound Front Street from E Street to F Street will be closed due to construction near the El Garces Hotel. The delay may be related to the finding and removal of a tanker under Santa Fe Park. Reopening date of those streets remain unknown, but can be within the next few days or weeks.
– Near Needles, California:
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address: