Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Friday: Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, High 98*F. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
– Friday Night: Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 11:00pm PT. Partly cloudy, Low 88*F. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
– Saturday: Mostly sunny and hot, High 105*F. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
– Saturday Night: Mostly clear, Low 89*F. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
– Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11:00am PT. Mostly sunny and hot, High 111*F. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
– Sunday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11:00pm PT. Partly cloudy, Low 90*F.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
**** The streets around the old El Garces Hotel remain closed evenn pass the reopening date of Monday, July 8th, 2013 on H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, G Street at Front Street, and westbound Front Street from E Street to F Street will be closed due to construction near the El Garces Hotel. The delay may be related to the finding and removal of a tanker under Santa Fe Park. Reopening date of those streets remain unknow, but can be within the next few days or weeks. ****
– Near Needles, California:
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address: