Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Tuesday: Mostly sunny and hot, High 114*F. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
– Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, Low 91*F. South southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after 12:00am PT.
– Wednesday: Partly sunny and hot, High 112*F. Calm wind becoming south southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
– Wednesdsy Night: Mostly cloudy, Low 92*F. South wind 10 to 14 mph.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
**** The streets around the old El Garces Hotel remain closed evenn pass the reopening date of Monday, July 8th, 2013 on H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, G Street at Front Street, and westbound Front Street from E Street to F Street will be closed due to construction near the El Garces Hotel. The delay may be related to the finding and removal of a tanker under Santa Fe Park. Reopening date of those streets remain unknow, but can be within the next few days or weeks. ****
– Near Needles, California:
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address: