Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Monday: Mostly sunny and hot, High 115*F. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
– Monday Night: Mostly clear, Low 92*F. West northwest wind around 10 mph.
– Tuesday: Mostly sunny and hot, High 113*F. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
– Tuesdsy Night: Partly cloudy, Low 91*F. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
**** There is reports that streets around the old El Garces Hotel may be reopen this week. Until that happens, H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, G Street at Front Street, and westbound Front Street from E Street to F Street will be closed due to construction near the El Garces Hotel.
– Near Needles, California:
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address: