Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning. —————————————————————————————————————————-
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Saturday: Mostly sunny and hot, High 112*F. South wind 6 to 9 mph.
– Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, Low 91*F. South wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
– Sunday: Mostly sunny and hot, High 114*F. South southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
-Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, Low 92*F. West southwest wind around 9 mph.
– Monday: Mostly sunny and hot, High 115*F. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
– Monday Night: Partly cloudy, Low 91*F.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
Due to construction near the El Garces Hotel, H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, G Street at Front Street, and westbound Front Street from E Street to F Street will be closed.
– Near Needles, California:
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address: