Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Wednesday: Partly sunny and hot, High 112*F. Light and variable wind becoming south 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
– Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, Low 84*F. West southwest wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
– Thursday: Sunny and hot, High 108*F. Light south wind becoming south southwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
– Thursday Night: Clear, Low 78*F. South southwest wind 8 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
Due to construction near the El Garces Hotel, H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, G Street at Front Street, and westbound Front Street from E Street to F Street will be closed.
– Near Needles, California:
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address: