Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Tuesday: Sunny and hot, High 109*F. West wind around 6 mph becoming northeast in the morning.
– Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, Low 83*F. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
– Wednesday: Sunny and hot, High 113*F. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
– Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, Low 83*F. West wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
Due to construction near the El Garces Hotel, H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, G Street at Front Street, and westbound Front Street from E Street to F Street will be closed.
– Near Needles, California:
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address: