Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Monday: Sunny and hot, High 107*F. South wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
– Monday Night: Clear, Low 79*F. Southwest wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
– Tuesday: Sunny and hot, High 106*F. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
– Tuesday Night: Clear, Low 77*F. West southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
Due to construction near the El Garces Hotel, H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, G Street at Front Street, and westbound Front Street from E Street to F Street will be closed.
– Needles, California: ** Traffic Advisory!!: **
Coming soon in days, the exit ramp to East Broadway (State Route 95) from eastbound Interstate 40 will be close for road work on the off ramp. This closure may affect bus service with Needles Area Transit (NAT) as this off ramp is use on the bus route. Detours for bus service may be put into effect when the closure begins. Stay tuned to ZachNews for news updates.
– Near Needles, California:
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address: