Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Saturday: Sunny and hot, High 108*F. North wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
– Saturday Night: Clear, Low 78*F. Light and variable wind becoming west around 6 mph after midnight.
– Sunday: Sunny and hot, High 111*F. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
– Sunday Night: Mostly clear, Low 83*F. West southwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
– Monday: Sunny and hot, High 107*F.
– Monday Night: Mostly clear, Low 81*F.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
Due to construction near the El Garces Hotel, H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, G Street at Front Street, and westbound Front Street from E Street to F Street will be closed.
– Near Needles, California:
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address: