Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
Please do not forget to give thanks and remember all the men and women who died while serving in the United States Armed Forces.
Have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend and holiday everybody!!
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Sunday: Sunny, High 96*F. South wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
– Sunday Night: Mostly clear, Low 74*F. South southwest wind 6 to 13 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
** Memorial Day is on Monday, May 27th, 2013: **
– Monday: Sunny, High 97*F. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
– Monday Night: Partly cloudy, Low 72*F. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
– Tuesday: Mostly sunny, High 91*F.
– Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, Low 69*F.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
Due to construction near the El Garces Hotel, H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, G Street at Front Street, and westbound Front Street from E Street to F Street will be closed.
– Near Needles, California:
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address: