Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Friday: Sunny, High 97*F. Light and variable wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
– Friday Night: Clear, Low 71*F. Southwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
– Saturday: Sunny, High 98*F. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
– Saturday Night: Mostly clear, Low 72*F. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
– Sunday: Sunny, High 95*F.
– Sunday Night: Mostly clear, Low 73*F.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Downtown Needles, California:
Due to construction near the El Garces Hotel, H Street at Front Street, Front Street from I Street to G Street, G Street at Front Street, and westbound Front Street from E Street to F Street will be closed.
– Near Needles, California:
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California on Interstate 40 from Buzzard Wash to the California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address: