Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Wednesday: Clear, Low 75*F. West southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
– Wednesday Night: Sunny, High 100*F. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
– Thursday: Clear, Low 71*F. Southwest wind 11 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
– Thursday Night: Sunny, High 95*F. South southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Near Downtown Needles, California:
The westbound exit from Interstate 40 to J Street is closed due to road work on the off ramp.
– Near Needles, California:
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California from Buzzard Wash to the Arizona and California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address: