Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Tuesday: Mostly sunny, High 101*F. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
– Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, Low 76*F. Southwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
– Wednesday: Sunny, High 101*F. South southwest wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
– Wednesday Night: Clear, Low 70*F. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– Near Downtown Needles, California:
The westbound exit from Interstate 40 to J Street is closed due to road work on the off ramp.
– Near Needles, California:
According to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website, mill and overlay the existing asphalt is being done and is being done in and near Needles, California from Buzzard Wash to the Arizona and California State Line. The construction project began on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 and estimate completion date is set for Monday, May 19th, 2014.
More information regarding the road work along Interstate 40 at the following California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) website address: