Needles, California Weather and Traffic:
Good Morning Everybody and Welcome All “Run For The Wall” Motorcycle Riders!!
Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
Stay cool today and keep the icy cold water near by you as you ride down the down Interstate 40 today.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Wednesday: Sunny, High 101*F. South southwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
– Wednesday Night: Clear, Low 75*F. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
– Thursday: Sunny, High 99*F. South wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
– Thursday Night: Mostly clear, Low 74*F. West southwest wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/
** Needles, California Traffic: **
– In Downtown Needles, CA: Streets around Santa Fe Park including G Street news Front Street, F Street, and Front Street in front of Santa Fe Park will be closed for a “Run For The Wall” event at Santa Fe Park.