Needles, California Weather:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
Welcome All Bikers!! We hope you enjoy all the great food, shopping, entertainment, gambling, and hospitality of the communities a long the Colorado River Tri-State area.
Bikers, please ride safely and do not drink and ride. All vehicles drivers, please also drive safely and do not drink and drive.
Have A Fun and Safe “River Run” Weekend Everybody!!
– Saturday: Sunny, High 99*F. North wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
– Saturday Night: Clear, Low 69*F. Northwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
– Sunday: Sunny, High 102*F. North wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
– Sunday Night: Mostly clear, Low 71*F. North wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west northwest in the evening.
– Monday: Sunny, High 103*F. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
– Monday Night: Mostly clear, Low 72*F.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/