Needles, California Weather:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
Welcome All Bikers!! We hope you enjoy all the great food, shopping, entertainment, gambling, and hospitality of the communities a long the Colorado River Tri-State area.
Bikers, please ride safely and do not drink and ride.
All vehicles drivers, please also drive safely and do not drink and drive.
Have a fun weekend everybody.
– Friday: Sunny, High 92*F. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
– Friday Night: Clear, Low 64*F. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north in the evening.
– Saturday: Sunny, High 96*F. North wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
– Saturday Night: Clear, Low 67*F. North wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
– Sunday: Sunny, High 99*F.
– Sunday Night: Clear, Low 65*F.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/