Weather Alert!!: Needles, California Weather:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
At around 2:45am PT, windy weather conditions outside ZachNews in Needles, California with our front window and doors shaking a lot and dust being blown around. The windy weather conditions causing some internet problems here.
If on the road today, please use caution when driving outside today.
**** Weather Alert!!: ****
** The National Weather Service has issued the following: **
– Red Flag Warning: Until 5:00pm PT Tuesday.
– High Wind Watch: From late Monday night until 3:00pm PT Tuesday afternoon.
– Hazardous Weather Outlook: Hazardous Weather Outlook Is or Portions Of Northwest Arizona, California, and Southern Nevada.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Tuesday: Sunny, High 86*F. Windy, with a north wind 24 to 33 mph, with gusts as high as 46 mph.
– Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, Low 59*F. Northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
– Wednesday: Mostly sunny, High 90*F. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
– Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, Low 63*F. South wind around 5 mph becoming west in the evening.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/