Weather Alert!!: Needles, California Weather:
Good Morning Everybody!! Hope you are having a great start to your morning.
**** Weather Alert!!: ****
** The National Weather Service has issued the following: **
– Red Flag Warning: Until 5:00pm PT Tuesday.
– High Wind Watch: From late Monday night to Tuesday afternoon.
– Hazardous Weather Outlook: Hazardous Weather Outlook Is or Portions Of Northwest Arizona, California, and Southern Nevada.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Monday: Sunny, with a high near 96. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
– Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 66. South southwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
– Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 86. Windy, with a north wind 32 to 37 mph decreasing to 22 to 27 mph. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph.
– Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 61. North northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/