Weather Alert!!: Needles, California Weather:
**** Weather Alert!!: ****
** The National Weather Service has issued the following: **
– Wind Advisory: Until 11:00pm PT Monday Evening.
– Hazardous Weather Outlook: Hazardous Weather Outlook Is or Portions Of Northwest Arizona, California, and Southern Nevada.
** Needles, California Weather: **
– Monday: Isolated thunderstorms. Areas of blowing dust. Mostly sunny, High 74*F. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 21 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 46 mph.
– Monday Night: Areas of blowing dust before 11:00pm PT. Mostly cloudy, Low 53*F. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
– Tuesday: Mostly sunny, High 73*F. Breezy, with a north wind 17 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
– Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, Low 53*F. North wind 18 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
More weather information and weather radars are on the National Weather Service website at: http://www.weather.gov/