Needles, CA: There will be a Board of Hospital Trustees Meetings being held on Thursday, January 17th, 2013 starting at 1:00pm PT at the Needles City Council Chambers located on J Street at Bailey Avenue in Needles, California.
Agendas for all Needles City Council Meetings, Needles Public Utility Authority (NPUA) Meetings, Needles Planning Commission Meetings, Board of Hospital Trustees Meeting, Needles Recreation and Park Commission Meetings, and other City of Needles Meetings can be found on the City of Needles website at: http://www.cityofneedles.com/
Here are a few of the agenda items coming up at the Board of Hospital Trustees Meeting being held on Thursday, January 17th, 2013:
** (As stated on the Board of Hospital Trustees Meeting agendas and their website links to the agenda items as posted date for Thursday, January 17th, 2013) **
– Item #3: Approval of pre-issued checks thru January 14, 2013
** Unfinished Business: **
– Item #6(A): Update on the operations of the Needles Municipal Hospital/Colorado River Medical Center (Located at 1401 Bailey Avenue, Needles).
** New Business: **
– Item #7(A): Selection of a President Pro Tempore for the remainder of the 2012-2013 fiscal year.
– Item #7(B): Resolution No. 1-17-13 BHT designating authorized signers on the hospital bank account at Bank of America.
– Item #7(C): Discussion regarding the days and times of holding regular meetings of the Board of Hospital Trustees.
– Item #7(D): Authorize the Interim CEO to attend a California Hospital Association seminar on February 5, 2013 in Glendale, CA (registration fee of $345).
For more information regarding the Board of Hospital Trustees Meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board at the City of Needles Cheryl Sallis at: 1 (760) 326-2113 Ext 315.