Needles, CA: There will be a Regular Needles City Council and Needles Public Utility Authority Meeting being held on Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 starting at 6:00pm PT with an Executive Session Meeting starting at 5:00pm PT at the Needles City Council Chambers located on J Street at Bailey Avenue in Needles, California.
Agendas for all Needles City Council Meetings, Needles Public Utility Authority Meetings, Needles Planning Commission Meetings, Board of Hospital Trustees Meeting, Needles Recreation and Park Commission Meetings, and other City of Needles Meetings can be found on the City of Needles website at: http://www.cityofneedles.com/
Here are a few of the agenda items coming up at the Needles City Council and Needles Public Utility Authority Meeting being held on Tuesday, November 13th, 2012:
** (As stated on the Needles City Council and Needles Public Utility Authority Meeting agendas and their website links to the agenda items as posted date for Tuesday, November 13th, 2012) **
** Executive Session: **
– Item A: California Government Code 54957.6 – Conference with labor negotiators – City Designated Representative: City Manager David Brownlee – Employee Organization: San Bernardino Public Employees Association (SBPEA).
** Regular Needles City Council Meeting Agenda Items: **
** Public Hearing: **
– Item #1: Public hearing to consider all evidence and testimony for or against amending the Needles Municipal Code Section 92.00; 96.00, and 96.08 relative to second dwelling units.
** Regular Needles Public Utility Authority Meeting Agenda Items: **
Needles Public Utility Authority Action: Waive the reading and adopt Resolution No. 11-13-2012-NPUA opening two bank accounts in the name of Needles Public Utility Authority with the Desert Communities Federal Credit Union, Needles, California.
** Consent Calendar: **
** (Recommended Action: Approve Items #5 through Item #9 on the Consent Calendar by affirmative roll call vote.) **
– Item #7: Accept the bid from Ron Herndon in the amount of $8,094 for the New Ball Field Phase II at Duke Watkins Park for dugout covers and gates and authorize staff to issue a Notice of Award and Notice of Proceed.
– Item #8: Re-activate the Cultural Resources Preservation Commission and advertise for Commission members.
– Item #9: Approval of Colorado Agreements: “Interim Operating Agreement for Implementation of Minute No. 319” and “2012 Lower Colorado River Basin Forbearance Agreement for Bi-national Intentionally Created Surplus” subject to modifications approved by the City Attorney and City Manager / director of public utilities.
** Regular Items: **
– Item #10: Summary of Workshop on Billboards held at the November 7th Planning Commission Meeting.
** The full Regular Needles City Council and Needles Public Utility Authority Meeting agenda as posted date for Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 at the following website: **
For more information regarding the Needles City Council Meeting, please contact Dale Jones at the City of Needles City Clerk’s Office at: 1 (760) 326-2113 Ext. 345