Downtown Needles, CA: More Areas of Damage By The Dusty Winds Blows Into Downtown Needles, California.
Gusty and dusty winds blow into Needles, California as well as the Colorado River Tri-State area last Tuesday.
Many in Needles strap down outdoor items and stayed off the streets as the gusty and dusty winds blow through Downtown Needles along the historic and world famous Route 66.
Trash litter some areas of Needles; trash lined along a chain link fence next to the El Garces Hotel and Railroad Station.
No reports of power outages in Needles, California.
** Reports of Wind Damage Includes: **
– McDonald’s Fast Food Restaurant Near Interstate 40 and J Street:
Part of the McDonald’s Sign Got Ripped Off and Fell Near the Westbound Off-Ramp Exit of J Street off of Interstate 40.
– At The Intersection of Acoma Street and C Street:
A Part of a Tall Tree Fell onto Acoma Street. Street Is No Longer Blocked.
– Needles Assembly of God Church Located at the Intersection of C Street and West Broadway:
Some Roof Shingle on the Sidewalk from of the Needles Assembly of God Church’s Roof.
– Buy Rite Market Located at the Intersection of J Street and Coronado Street:
Some Roof Shingle Flew Off of the Buy Rite Market’s Roof.
– Frontier Girl Scout Council Building Located at 100 C Street:
Some Roof Shingle on the Sidewalk from of the Frontier Girl Scout Council Building’s Roof.
– Route 66 Cycle Works Building Located at the Intersection of C Street and Front Street:
A Roof Panel and Pieces of Wood on the Sidewalk and Street from of the Route 66 Cycle Works Building.